Non-Resident Student Transfer/Registration/Waiver Form
What it means
If you live outside of the Danville Independent School District but want your child to attend school in the district, you can submit a non-resident admission application.
The application must have a student summary report that includes grades, attendance and behavior for the prior year. In addition, we need an IEP, 504 plan, and gifted and talented information, if applicable to your child.
Why choose Danville Schools?
- Dual credit opportunities through UK & BCTC
- Variety of Advanced Placement Courses and Career and Technical Education opportunities
- Free breakfast & lunch for all students
- Admiral Adventure Academy is an after-school program that offers games, outside play, field trips, guest speakers and arts & crafts for students grades K-5.
- Award-winning arts & athletics
- An approximate 1:14 teacher-to-student ratio means small class sizes and more individualized learning.
- We are a community that values our diversity.
How do I apply?
Physical copies of the application are available for pickup at Central Office, 115 E. Lexington Ave. in Danville.
You can also download a PDF of the application by clicking the button below.
Submit your application via email to email@example.com, or bring it to Central Office.