It’s nearly time for Danville High School’s annual Hall of Fame induction ceremony, which is open to the community.
The first part of the ceremony is at 10 a.m. in Gravely Hall Performing Arts Center at DHS on Aug 27. Each inductee will have someone introduce them at this part of the event. Before the introduction, there will be donuts and drinks available for those in attendance around 9:30 a.m.
The second part of the ceremony will happen later that night. DHS Football will be playing against Garrard County in the Whitaker Bank Pigskin Classic at 8 p.m. on Aug. 27. Inductees will be announced at the game and given a duplicate plaque of the information that will be on display. The plaque presentation will begin roughly 20 minutes before the game begins. The Danville Independent School District is thankful to McClure, McClure & Bailey, PLLC for sponsoring this.
2022 inductees are:
- Ronnie Galloway: 1956 DHS graduate - football, track and field
- Sara Jackson: 1986 DHS graduate - cross country and track 1981-1986
- Jennie Reigelman Hulette: 1986 DHS graduate - cross country and track 1981-1986
- James Baughman: DHS graduate - football
- Shadon Brown: DHS graduate - football
- Dickie Casselman: DHS graduate - wrestling and football
- Duran Elmore: DHS graduate - football, basketball and baseball
- Mark Hurst: DHS graduate - swimming
- Rankin Brothers: DHS graduate - football
- Danville Independent Schools
- hall of fame