We are providing Microsoft Office to every one of our students at no charge. With Office 365, your child will now have access to the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and much more. You can install Office on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!).
Downloading Microsoft Office on your computer
- Go to https://outlook.office365.com
- Login using your school email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
- Click on “Office 365” in the upper left corner
- Click “Install” under the “Install Office on more devices section”
- Go through the install process like you would for any other program.
For help or for more information: http://products.office.com/en-us/student/office-in-education
Office for ipad or other tablets
- Download the Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or other office apps
- Sign in using your school email credentials
NOTE: This offer is only good with a valid student email account from the Danville Schools in the form of email@example.com. If your student does not know his or her email password please contact:
Danville High School: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bate Middle School: email@example.com
Hogsett Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennie Rogers Elementary: email@example.com
Toliver Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org
*If a student withdraws from the Danville Schools all Office Downloads will automatically deactivate within 30 days.