All staff are now eligible to download the latest version of Office on personal computers (PC and Mac) for free. This offer includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote.
1) Go to http://www.office.com/getoffice365
2) Click the “Teachers” tab
3) Click the green “Find out if you’re eligible” link
4) Type in your Danville email address and click “Sign up”
5) Click through and accept the terms
6) Sign-in to email
7) Click “Office 365” in the upper left corner
8) You will see an install file. Click the file and run the install like you would any other program.
You can install the software on up to five computers.
It can also be accessed on tablets/ipads/smartphones. Just download the Office app(s) you want and sign in with your account.
If you have any questions please contact Brian Gover (email@example.com)