ADD YOUR THOUGHTS ON INTERSESSION 2012 TO OUR NEW BLOG:
See what we’ve already pulled together at www.dhsintersession.org
COMMUNITY PARTNERS: We will love whatever you would like to share!
TEACHERS: We need short, one-paragraph items.
Pick a topic:
* What you did during the week?
* What you gained as a teacher?
* What your students gained?
* How has having Intersession has influenced Danville High School?
* Make up something else even more interesting
STUDENTS: We want to collect several articles about what students did off campus, both as part of job shadowing or a project in the community or activities that took you away from Danville.
Pick from some of these topics to write:
* What did you do?
* What did you learn or gain from it?
* What did it allow that you couldn’t get from regular school for a week?
* What was most interesting?
* Why did you do what you did?
!!! PLEASE ATTACH PHOTOS IF POSSIBLE.
!!! IF YOU HAVE VIDEO, LOAD IT TO YOUTUBE AND LET US KNOW THE LINK.
WE WILL ALSO TAKE JUST PHOTOS WITH BASIC CAPTION INFORMATION!
Getting your item into the blog is easy: E-mail the text and any graphics to our Webmaster and guest teacher, Lonnie Harp, at email@example.com. He can take it from there and will contact you with any questions. Thanks!