Student Uniform Guidelines
ALL CLOTHING MUST FIT WITHIN THESE GUIDELINES.
1. Must be SOLID SCHOOL colors
§ Navy Blue
§ Light Blue
§ Hunter Green
§ Khaki/Army Green
· Must be hemmed. No cut-offs.
· Shorts and skirts must be fingertip length or longer.
· Must have a collar (turtleneck, mock turtleneck, polo, button down, etc.)
· No t-shirts, except Toliver T-shirts are allowed.
· No halter tops.
· Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
· No stripes around collar or sleeves.
· No visible Logos on clothing (including socks).
· Tights must be solid, navy blue, hunter green, khaki green, white or khaki.
· Clothing should not have holes. Holes can be patched.
3. Additional Guidelines
· Uniform dress code begins on the first day of the school year.
· Hats, scarves, or head cover may not be worn inside school building.
· Coats, jackets or outerwear may be any color, however, they will not be worn in the building during the school day.
· Non-uniform days will be the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.
4. Fridays Only
· Students may wear Danville school attire and t-shirts from other school activities (example – Experience Danville, STEAM, Library/Summer Reading programs) and Seasonal Danville Ball Team Jerseys.